Methods Of Sale
The For Sale Method
1. Where the owner sets an asking price and waits for offers to be presented to them by their agent.
2. Is usually found to be a slower paced, easier going process and is very often used by owners who have a set price/value in mind.
3. Appeals to many buyers because they can see a price and make an offer if the home is suitable.
The Auction Method
1. A clearly defined time frame of sale involving a carefully developed result driven marketing campaign.
2. Can be a little more stressful but is on the record as having produced most of the highest priced sales in most of the capital cities.
3. The owner has the opportunity of selling before, at or after the auction.
4. Usually insures that no stone has been left un-turned in the pursuit for the best price and outcome for an owner!