146 Alt Street, Haberfield
Sold - Sat, 14th Mar 2020
Period Charm with Size & Scope
Be astonished just by the sheer size of this character filled semi-detached home. Boasting 3 double bedrooms, spacious and light filled interiors including separate lounge and dining areas, high ornate ceilings, fireplace and neat and tidy functional kitchen and bathroom. The home sits on a generously sized block of approximately 481sqm with wide side driveway to undercover parking and large sunny and private rear garden.
Conveniently located only a short walk to all amenities including public transport, shops, schools, parks and the vibrant Haberfield shopping district with all its very popular cafes and restaurants.
- Large 3 bedroom semi with separate lounge and dining
- Approx. 481sqm block with sunny and leafy rear garden
- Character features incl. high ornate ceilings & fireplace
- Neat & tidy kitchen & bathroom, side driveway & carport
- Located close to schools, parks, transport, shops & cafes