16 McGrath Avenue, Five Dock
Sold - Mon, 19th Aug 2019
SOLD - Peaceful Bayside Living Dress Circle Location
Presented to the market for the first time in 70 years, this freestanding, full brick family home is set on a level 436sqm approx. portion of land & is just metres from the sparkling waters of Hen & Chicken Bay with its peaceful waterfront reserves.
All the lifestyle offerings of this popular & convenient suburb are there to be enjoyed & being such a premier location, it is an exceptional opportunity to either move in, renovate, build your dream home or add a second storey (STCA).
Currently the home comprises 2/3 double bedrooms, bright open plan living, study, a tidy kitchen with dishwasher, a neat bathroom plus an internal laundry. There are polished timber floor boards, high ceilings, a generous sunny rear yard as well as a carport & ample off street parking.
Added value is certainly represented by being centrally located so close to City & Suburban buses, highly reputable local schools, the River Cat, waterfront parklands, sporting facilities & the vibrant cosmopolitan hub of Five Dock shopping centre.
Just a short stroll also takes you to local cafes, restaurants, clubs, gymnasiums, medical, child care as well as Barnwell Park Golf course.
Sydney Rowing club, Abbotsford & Wareemba Village shops, Birkenhead Point plus Burwood shops are also close by. Here is an exceptional opportunity to purchase in such a prized location. Be quick for this one! It won't last!
- Solid full brick home, 2 - 3 double bedrooms, level 436sqm approx. portion of land
- Bright open living, polished timber floors, high ceilings, generous & sunny rear yard
- Either move in, renovate, build your dream home, or build a second storey (STCA)
- Stroll to peaceful waterfront parklands, ideal central location, close to all amenities
- Exceptional opportunity in such a prized position. Be quick & be ready for this one!