18 Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock
Sold - Sun, 4th Nov 2018
Rare offering in a sought after location with duplex potential
Located on the high side of the street and occupying a prominent position in this exclusive suburb, this home offers the perfect opportunity for a family looking to enjoy its surroundings with the potential to improve if required.
Set on a generous and rare 588.1sqm (approx.) block and 15.24m (approx.) frontage, this home is immediately livable with enormous scope to add sizeable value.
This double brick home Boasts 4 double sized bedrooms, Modern bathrooms, high ceilings and large gourmet kitchen with a huge formal lounge and dining rooms.
Step out size you will find an easy maintenance yard with Wide drive access to a large lock up garage as well as studio with kitchenette.
This is your chance to build your dream home or potential Duplex site, or simply renovate, or add a second story addition (STCA). Located only a very short stroll to all amenities including Five Dock shopping village, cafes, public transport, schools, parks and bay.
- Spacious & solid full brick 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home
- Generous 588.1sqm block (approx.), lock up garage plus studio
- 15.24m frontage (approx.) with large and private rear garden
- Renovate, build your dream home or possible dual occupancy
- Short stroll to parks, schools, shops, cafes and public transport
* Currently tenanted for $995 per week