35/8 Bortfield Drive, Chiswick
Sold - Sat, 27th Oct 2018
SOLD - Quality Top Floor with Scenic Views
Nestled in the quiet of the Chiswick peninsular with tranquil district views, water glimpses and offering an easy care lifestyle is this immaculate top floor two bedroom apartment ready for the next generation to enjoy.
A sparkling in ground swimming pool welcomes you to this very well maintained complex. Being only a short walk to waterfront parklands, the River Cat, local shops, cafes, CBD and Suburban buses represents added value.
You will notice the generous 87.7sqm (approx.) of internal living as you enter to a spacious and bright combined lounge/dining which opens to a large sunny balcony with scenic views.
Includes a renovated polyurethane stainless steel gas kitchen, a built-in in the main bedroom, a fully tiled renovated bathroom, reverse cycle air-conditioning, an internal laundry with storage, Foxtel and floating timber floors.
A lock-up garage, a separate lock up storeroom plus being pet friendly completes the picture.
Also within close proximity to local schools, restaurants, cafes, clubs, medical, child care, leisure, gymnasiums, the famous 'Bay Run' and Barnwell Park Golf course.
For your shopping needs visit Five Dock, Top Drummoyne, Birkenhead Point, Rozelle, Balmain and Burwood, which are all close by.
All the lifestyle offerings of this popular and convenient suburb are there to be enjoyed. Don't miss out!
- Internal 87.7sqm approx. Immaculate 2 bedroom with district views + water glimpses
- Bright + spacious combined lounge/dining flows to a generous sized sunny balcony
- Main bed has b/in, renovated stainless steel gas kitchen, internal laundry + storage
- Fully tiled renovated bathroom, r/c air-conditioning, floating timber floors + Foxtel
- Lock up garage + separate lock up storeroom. Don't hesitate. Be quick for this one!