12/54a Blackwall Point Road, Chiswick
Sold - Tue, 24th Apr 2018
SOLD - Pet-Friendly living in the heart of Chiswick
Absolutely one-of-a-kind, this spacious mid floor architectural showpiece delivers an enviable lifestyle with its expansive floor plan, luxury features and exclusive location. Eminently versatile and bathed in natural light, the stunning interior highlights two large bedrooms all with built-ins, main with ensuite and stylish central bathroom, superb stone-bench Polyurethane kitchen with quality appliances, vast open-plan living/dining area leading out to a fabulous balcony with peaceful outlook.
Other features include a solid oak flooring, internal laundry, plus heating/cooling, secure entry and complemented by a very rare and huge separate storeroom measuring 29 sqm (approx.). Perfectly positioned in one of Chiswick's most desirable locations, it's a short stroll to parks, waterfronts, cafes and Rivercat. A must to inspect!
- Desirably located one-of-a-kind spacious 2 bed 2 bath apartment
- Polyurethane kitchen, open plan living/dining flows out to balcony
- Reverse cycle air con, built-ins and solid oak flooring throughout
- Two car spaces, storage cage plus large separate storage room
- Close to Rivercat & buses, access to gym, sauna and tennis court