229 Lyons Road, Russell Lea
Sold - Sat, 11th Nov 2017
SOLD - Family home with duplex potential
Rarely does an opportunity come along where you can purchase a property with this size parcel of land and in such a sought after location. With the potential to move in, renovate or build a duplex (STCA) the possibilities are endless.
Sitting on a 689.2 sqm block with a 15.31m frontage, this double brick home offers 4 generously sized bedrooms, separate lounge and dining areas, functional kitchen and bathroom. You will be impressed with the wide drive way access offering ample off street parking for numerous cars leading to the four car garage and carport.
Nestled between both Five Dock and Drummoyne with all they have to offer including parks, the bay, schools, local shops and public transport. This home offers endless potential & will suit developers, families or investors.
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity inspect today!
- Original 4 bedroom home with wide driveway & 4 car garage
- Large 689.2 sqm block with 15.31m frontage, original features
- Potential to build your dream home or a duplex site (STCA)
- Easy stroll to Five Dock, Russell Lea and Drummoyne shops
- Short walk to public transport, schools, parks and the bay