18 Albion Street, Concord
Sold - Mon, 11th Dec 2017
SOLD STREET RECORD PRICE $2,250,000 BY CHRIS GEORGANTONIS
Set in a popular tree lined street within minutes stroll to Cabarita Junction village shops, this cosy North facing solid brick home has been re-designed and renovated throughout delivering increased living and entertaining space.
This stylish home offers open floor plan, modern gourmet gas kitchen & living room flows freely onto an elevated entertainers timber decking ideal for outdoor alfresco dining to be enjoyed all year round. Tasteful interiors blending classic and modern finishes completes a welcoming new lifestyle close to local shops schools golf course parks with bayside walkways.
Public transport is readily available via the Rivercat ferry at Cabarita wharf providing access to the CBD and surrounding waterfront suburbs with public bus service allowing commuters an alternative method of travel to neighbouring suburbs and directly to the CBD.
- Solid brick home 3 Bedrooms includes large built-ins
- Opportunity to include a fourth bedroom if required
- Modern deluxe bathroom Internal laundry
- External laundry with shower & separate toilet
- Separate formal dining room with feature fireplace
- Custom chef's island kitchen
- Extra thick stone bench tops ample storage drawers and cupboards
- Bosch stainless steel appliances and Siemens natural gas bench cooktop
- Living area leads onto Merbau timber entertainers deck
- Rear deck Bi-fold retractable doors
- European Oak timber floor throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + split system air conditioner
- Electric auto sub-floor ventilation system
- External foldaway auto remote sun shade
- Rear double car garage
- Solid concrete side driveway
- Clear 531sqm block of land with no easements or sewer lines
Further information contact Chris on mobile 0405 640 830