1 Chiswick Street, Chiswick
Sold - Sat, 3rd Jun 2017
SOLD - Potential in a Prized Location
Set in a quiet, peaceful location and built on a generous and level 474.2sqm (approx.) portion of land with a 16.8 metre frontage (approx.) sits this 3 bedroom home ready to be taken to the next level.
It is an exceptional opportunity because there are various options for such a home. Demolish and build your new dream home, renovate and extend or even consider a possible dual occupancy (STCA).
A short walk takes you to city and suburban buses, the Chiswick wharf River Cat, water front park lands, the local convenience store, café and restaurant. All amenities are close by such as local schools, child care, cafes, restaurants, local clubs, Five Dock and Top Drummoyne shopping centres as well Birkenhead Point.
Currently the home comprises of 3 bedrooms, separate lounge and dining rooms, a tidy kitchen and bathroom as well as an internal laundry. A side driveway to a carport plus a sunny rear yard completes the picture.
Properties such as this are scarce and this home, set on such a good portion of land, is a rare find in such a prime location.
There won't be any hesitation from the smart, astute buyers. Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase such a rare find!
- 474.2sqm (approx.) Portion of land with a 16.8m front (approx.)
- Possible dual occupancy site (STCA), renovate or extend (STCA)
- Demolish and build your brand new dream family home (STCA)
- Currently 3 beds, separate lounge & dining, tidy kitchen & bath
- An exceptional opportunity! A rare find in such a prized location!