316 Lyons Road, Russell Lea
Sold - Sat, 17th Jun 2017
SOLD - Potential Packed Family Home
Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street with sought after Northerly aspect and boasting a frontage of approximately 19.1 metres, gives this solid full brick family home exceptional street appeal.
Rarely does an opportunity present itself to purchase a property with this level of potential. Sitting on approximately 595sqm, this home offers separate lounge and dining areas, three generously proportioned bedrooms, large timber kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a large covered alfresco entertaining area to relax and enjoy time with family and friends. The 3 car garage/workshop, provides abundant storage and endless possibilities with ample off street parking.
Move straight in, renovate or take advantage of this large parcel of land with wide frontage to build your dream home or potential Duplex site (STCA).
Conveniently located only a short stroll to all amenities including, local schools, waterfront reserves, village shops and City & suburban buses.
- Solid full brick 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
- Approx. 595sqm block of land with wide 19.1m frontage
- Sunny alfresco entertaining area with large leafy back yard
- 3 Car garage, renovate, rebuild or potential duplex (STCA)
- Ideally located close to all amenities incl. public transport